The Karass

A blog about life, the universe, the future, the past, the funny, the sad, the interesting, the dull, the whatever...Please post any topic that you would like to talk about.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

my exhbition

I hang my exhibition tomorrow and boy do I feel nervous!!....but I feel I have to do it as part of my journey as an artist! Doing the work I do with creatives..helping them run their businesses is great, but I feel I need to connect to a deeper part of myself...the artist.

went on a great deam course last weekand laerned so much.... and want to run them too along side art groups . I used to teach art many years ago to those who really wanted to connect with themselves creativley, and it was fab......

loved the post from Kats on the Doa blog, ......may be doing much more painting is my sailing boat..but it takes courage to hop on board, what stops me, I know it is all about fear....and that's not good, so with the help of my fellow bloggers I must launch the boat...

Happy sailing one and all.

5 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Bruv said...

Good luck with the exhibition Fuchsy. having seen some of your pictures, I know you have lots of talent. So, as they say, 'feel the fear and do it anyway'!
It may be worth remembering that every artist has felt what you are feeling so you are among friends. Now climb aboard and set sail with our love.
Bruv

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger fuchsy said...

thanks Bruv, .....the show is up and I'm about to climb on board the ship!
I realise how wonderful metaphores are when trying to understand one's situation....the ship that is my journey is one that i am unfamiliar with sometimes, but the more I stay true to it , the more I learn.
blogging is such a great way to connect with others and I so love this little community...and maybe the bigger community we are creating..it is teaching me so much!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Bruv said...

Dear Fuchsy,
I am dying to know how the exhibition went. Do tell us all.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Sue Alouche said...

Hi Fuchsy Hope the exhibit went well, and I hope that you didn't sell all of your Britanny paintings as I would love to have one..nice memories attached to one of those.

I am sure that it was a great success. Let us all know how it went.

Lots of love Swanx

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger fuchsy said...

thanks swann, I'm going to put up a blogg of the images, as lots of people are asking to see them...so you can tell me what you think....it all went well, and was fun , but exhausting!...but painting is so close to my heart, just have to keep doing it!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home